martes, 10 de marzo de 2009

bueno y dulce



my man don't love me, treats me oh so mean
my man he don't love me, treats me oh so mean
he's the lowest man that i've ever seen

he wears high trimmed pants stripes are really yellow
he wears high trimmed pants stripes are really yellow
but he starts into love me he's so fine and mellow

love will make you drink and gamble, make you stay out all night long
love will make you drink and gamble, make you stay out all night long
love will make you do things that you know is wrong

but if you treat me right baby i´ll stay home every day
if you treat me right baby, i´ll stay home every day
but you´re so mean to me baby, i know you´re gonna drive me away

love is just like the fancet, it turns off and on
love is like the fancet, it turns off and on
sometimes when you think it´s on baby, it has turned off and gone



una versión:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tNSp7MaADM





letra de billie holiday



No hay comentarios: